Mouse models are most commonly used for efficacy studies of diseases which are connected to gene defects.
STZ OcuTox has worked intensively with a broad range of different models. This work resulted in a number of original publications. Clients may also propose their own model for application to specific questions, for back-up studies or for improvement.
- ABCR (Stargardt’s Disease)
- OPA1 (Opticus Degeneration)
- Embryonic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Tumor Model (available soon)
- Cell culture of mouse RPE cells